Thursday, September 30, 2010


weather-phenomenon- I chose this one because the rays of the sun mixed with the cirrus clouds makes lines that could lead the veiwer to the dark buildings and the sun itself.
Northern_lights- I chose this one because the light rays come from the sky pointing down and so will lead the veiwer to the trees on the ground.
colosseum_rome- I then choze this one because of the bridge over the walls leads the veiwer towards the far away exit after the bridge crossing.


Yarra_Park- I then chose this photo because there are many shapes in it. But the reson is the long, large road that will lead the veiwer towards the city.

 Sun_Rays- Last I chose this one because the rays through the clouds will catch the veiwer's attention and lead him towards the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment