Thursday, March 10, 2011

Touching People

What I think about this project/photo essay is that the photogragher must be getting different people to come together like this because he might be ethier showing us many types of people or trying to send out a message to the community. I would be okay with the photo shoot if it is were the photogragher takes a photo of me and thats it. But, if he whats me to do it with a stranger, I would go into worry mode because I was trainded to protect my self from strangers, not come into contact with them. But if he/she is doing this for a good reason, then I will give it a try. A fun and unusual photo that I think would be good to do is go do it with someone I like and get my photo taken with them and show it to my people. I thought it was interesting because this might be an easier way for people to know about each other a little easer. The types of photos he's taken is like in outdoor/envioroment areas. The characters in his photos are mostly toching eachother. Like for ex, laying on top of eachother, holding hands, one's arm over one's shoulder,ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment